No products in the cart.
Aloe Vera gel has amazing healing properties for the skin! Not only does it help to repair damage and loss of elasticity in skin, it replenishes and moisturizes even the driest, flakiest complexion. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, this magical plant can be used topically by itself and is also found in numerous skincare products on the market.
Benefits of Aloe Vera and Skincare:
- Acts as a moisturizer– Safe for all skin types, aloe gently hydrates and seals in moisture
- Treats acne- Contains hormones that have anti-inflammatory properties that help allow the skin to heal naturally and help with scarring
- Fights aging- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, aloe helps to keep skin hydrated while improving firmness and elasticity
- Treats sunburn- Has powerful healing properties that can penetrate the skin and act as a protective layer to rejuvenate and hydrate damaged skin
- Lessens visibility of stretch marks- Helps to repair elasticity in skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks